3V0-624 (Question 37)
A company is implementing a new ESXi host cluster at its New York data center.
- The CIO has stated that the new ESXi cluster should be designed with enough failover capacity to sustain two ESXi host failures.
- Six ESXi hosts have been approved for this workload.
- The ESXi hosts are to be purchased from Dell with these specifications.
- 2×10 core 2.2GHz Intel CPU
- 128 GB of memory
- The workload is defined as 150 employee desktop virtual machines each with 3GB RAM reserves.
- All virtual machines should be protected by vSphere High Availability
Which are two true statements regarding failover capacity? (Choose two.)
A. vSphere HA can be configured to reserve 25% of memory capacity for failover.
B. vSphere HA can be configured to specify two dedicated failover hosts.
C. vSphere HA can be configured to reserve 35% of memory capacity for failover.
D. vSphere HA can be configured to specify one dedicated failover host.
Correct Answer: B – C