3V0-624 (Question 15)
A solution architect has been tasked with designing a new environment for a company’s growing needs, and has obtained this information:
- Uptime is critical during regular business hours when 95% of the transactions occur. Application uptime must be 99.9% during those hours.
- In a true disaster, the business can withstand a day of data loss and half a day of downtime.
- The company is one year into a 5-year contact with the co-lo data center.
- The building that is currently occupied no longer has any floor space available, but the company has 3 empty racks of space. The co-lo can provide up to
- 11KVA of power per rack.
- There are current contains with Dell to provide servers and with Cisco to provide the network components
- The network team has standardized on an end-to-end 10Gb network.
Based on this information, what are two requirements for the new design? (Choose two.)
A. RTO of 24 hours.
B. RTO of 12 hours.
C. The application must be available 99,9% during business hours.
D. 11 KVA of power is available per rack.
Correct Answer: A – C