3V0-624 (Question 54)
A company is conducting a technology refresh and has requested assistance with a vSphere 6.5 design.
- The company has a corporate headquarters and two data centers strategically placed around the country, which provide the bulk of the computer power and storage for their customer-facing stores.
- The company requires each of its stores to be able to operate independently if connectivity is ever lost.
- Presently, all stores are configured differently and must be standardized as part of the technology refresh.
- To support store operations, only a dozen applications are required.
- Any downtime during store hours could result in significant losses.
- Any proposed design must minimize cost.
What is a VMware-recommended option for this scenario?
A. VMware vSAN cluster with a minimum of three hosts
B. VMware vSphere cluster with low-cost iSCSI shared storage
C. VMware vSAN Stretched Cluster with nearest regional data center
D. VMware vSAN Remote Office Branch Office (ROBO) with two hosts
Correct Answer: C