3V0-624 (Question 58)
A solution architect has been tasked with designing a new environment that meets the needs of a growing company, and has obtained this information.
- The current capacity will be exhausted in 180 days, and the new infrastructure must be deployed and in production prior to that.
- The new servers have a 90-day delivery time.
- A data center for disaster recovery has been selected, and it us 20 miles away and connected by MPLS.
- The security team will continue to utilize its current investments and VM Encryption for the new environment.
- The backup team currently uses Data Domain, and reports show an 8:1 compression and deduplication ratio for backups.
Based on the information obtained, which two statements are assumptions for the new design? (Choose two.)
A. MPLS will be used to connect the two data centers.
B. There is 180 days left of current capacity.
C. Data Domain will get an 8:1 compression and deduplication ratio with the new workloads.
D. A disaster will NOT affect both data centers.
Correct Answer: AC