3V0-624 (Question 8)
A solution architect has finished conducting interviews and gathering requirements for a company, and has determined that the logical requirements are:
- Two data centers for high availability
- Synchronous replication to meet the zero minute RPO
- Separating management workloads from application workloads
- Dedicated 10Gb uplink for each low latency server
- Single management point for the entire environmen
Which two actions would meet the design requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Configure 1 Port Group with a dedicated 10Gb Uplink for low latency servers.
B. Deploy two clusters, one for management workloads and one for application workloads.
C. Build 2 Port Groups, one for management servers and one for application servers.
D. Install two vCenter Servers in Enhanced Link Mode.
Correct Answer: A – B